Even though your days as a student are over, remain part of our family. Our graduates continue to make their mark on the IT world and we proud of them. With a growing network of Metropol Tech alumni, staying connected to each other is easy and fun. Growing in an ever-changing IT world takes continuous learning and networking with other industry professionals.
- Communities of practice (COP): We maintain a community of practice where-in graduates of our programs, SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) in respective fields share a common forum where in they can interact and share ideas support one another is resolution of any issues whether on the job or just information sharing.
- Job posting: MTCI staffing division is breaking new bounds and partnering with organizations that need the expertise of our ex-students as well as new trainees.
- Alumni News: We constantly recognize the achievements of our Alumni especially as they gain new skills, certifications, and new positions.
- Free Bootcamps and sessions: We have partnered with world leaders in online self-paced training organization Skillsoft, through this we are able to provide certification preparation training as well as free bootcamp from time to time for our Alumni. We also have monthly career information sessions during which we will bring industry experts to provide an overview of innovative IT tools and trending opportunities.
- Giving back opportunities (Mentorship): MTCI is committed to providing opportunities for our Alumni to support our community grow. There are several opportunities for giving back such as